Thursday, February 21, 2008

I will agree that I was also hoping the alarm might go off while we were at the station Monday :) it would have been exciting. The trip down there actually made me think firefighting could be a neat job! Ha! Well anyway, Rachael and I are covering the relationship between OFD and WP, but we've been thinking about including the relationship between WP and the police too. From what we've found out so far, the relationship between FDs seem to be mostly cooperative and complimentary, whereas a lot of the "competition" seems to be between the FD and PD. We're going back to the station soon to get some current, first hand info. I guess if we have any extra time we might be able to swing by the PD and hear their side of things...just a thought.

And while im thinking...I found this latest writing assignment to be interesting because it wasn't an "article" like the others have been - it was a compilation of pictures. I think it just goes to show how much you can convey through photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment