Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Second post

I thought that the test was ok, but I'm a little afraid after getting my paper back, especially because I didn't write as well on the test as I did on the paper! I think that the history book does a good job at setting the tone for each time period it covers. At first, I was a little worried because it seems to cover the same things in each chapter, but maybe a little more indepth. For example, in the Plessey v. Ferguson case, it mentions it in chapter 18. Then in chapter 19, the book mentions it again except more in depth. I felt like it should have gone in depth the first time it mentioned the case. I guess though, the book is trying to emphasize that each of these events are enduring, and history doesn't happen in segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment