Monday, March 3, 2008

Firefighter Project

Last week I tried to contact the Orlando firefighter that I am assigned to and I found that he now lives up near the panhandle of Florida. He seemed to be very old and he had a lot of trouble understanding what I was saying on the phone. I was not too successful in organizing an interview, apparently because he couldn't understand a word I was saying. However, I plan on calling him again sometime early this week to schedule an interview date. Last week I stopped into the archives to find some background information that would help me understand the era in which he worked for the Orlando Fire Department. I got a feeling that the most difficult part of this project will be gathering resources, rather than the actually writing aspect of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment