Sunday, April 6, 2008

Into the Future

These past couple of weeks have been quite dull in terms of the Firefighter project and the Interview. However, that is all about to change. After repeated calls to Mr. David Young's house, I receive no answer. I believe that his listed phone number is actually a fax machine or an internet connection. I followed up by tracking him on the internet to find if he had another phone number, but had little to no luck with that. I guess the phone number I received really is his listed phone number. In any case, I am going to go to Mr. Young's house on Monday to bypass the whole phone thing and maybe get an interview then or at least set up an appointment. The second draft of the fireman project is also due this week so Billy and I plan on fixing our first draft and make it appealing to read. Lastly, my laptop refuses to let me get onto the blog website and that is why this one is a little late. But the library's computers allow me to log on so that is what I am going to do in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment