Friday, April 18, 2008

this project is going nowhere.

Okay, after having called 5 people, you would think one of them, just one, would be able to do an interview. I actually had a meeting set up at one point, but the day of the interview, the man was sent to te hospital. So, I'm back to square one. I've called a couple other people, but I can't seem to find someone who is willing to participate. Hopefully the last woman I just called will want to be involved and this mess can be over. I'm sure Chief McCabe is annoyed with the absurd amount of emails I've been sending him...the madness has GOT to end. I just want to finish this project, and right now it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. For now, I'll keep my fingers crossed that something will work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment