Thursday, October 9, 2008

disney

The first topic that I had for my historic winter park project was the first baseball spring traing in orange county. However, as i did further research on it I noticed that it would be hard to find alot of information on this topic that was sufficient enough to do the project. So i decided to change my topic to Walt Disney World. More specifically how the park affected the surrounding area and how it sparked an econimc boom in central florida. Disney world has pretty much put orlando and orange county on the map. When i went to the archives they had a ton of information on the planning and opening of the park so i knew that i could work with this topic. I think this topic has alot more information to work with and it had much more of an impact to central florida then most other historical events.

No comments:

Post a Comment