Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Darling Clementine, Rough Draft #2

This week we watched My Darling Clementine, which I thought was an interesting movie. It would have been a little more enjoyable if we weren't squished into the tiny viewing rooms, but was not bad at all. I was getting nervous about having to write such a difficult film essay every week, but luckily my group was wrong and we were all supposed to collaborate in order to write one combined essay. We all met and discussed the essay questions and what we thought was the individual essay, so we pretty much would have had the combined essay finished. This is a big relief. We are closing in on the last couple of weeks of the semester, it's hard to believe that after this week there are only two more weeks of classes. This week I will be working on rough draft #2. I need to polish the first rough draft and to make it sound better, as well as to continue research in order to have more to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment