Monday, February 2, 2009

Research

I have to say, I was surprised by what I had learned on Wednesday. I had expected him to go over the same information I had learned when in my RCC class, and was a little shocked that he brought out the reference books. This is where I learned the most. Besides the obvious encyclopedia I did not know about many of those different types of books, I will definitely have to take a look at them when doing my research for our project. Other then that, most of what he told us I already knew. I already know for a fact that I am first going to go to Jstor to see if there is anything there on my research project before looking elsewhere. But anyway, there was a lot of useful information that he gave us that I plan on using in the future, I guess that day wasn't as big of a waste as I thought it was going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment