Saturday, April 4, 2009

Scanning and All that Jazz

A few weeks ago, I scanned by items and reported about how adventurous my day ended up being. Now, I am thinking about starting to summarize my articles in order to make a short paragraph that identifies the importance of the article to community members. Once I put my mind to getting it done, it will be done in no time! I have been so swamped with other work, I feel like this is a good time to try and get this project done.
"Breakfast at Tiffany's" was a great movie. People rant and rave about it a little too much, which makes it kind less special when you watch it because you go in thinking it is going to be one of the best movies you have ever seen in your lifetime. It does depict the mentalities of wanting to achieve upper class (elite) status during this time period. The upper class lifestyle seemed so irresistible and exciting, who would not want to live that life? The plot had an interesting turn when her husband, Doc, showed up in New York City. Her two characters (lifestyles) were complete opposites. Our group worked very well together and we were able to divide the work. Hopefully, we accurately answered each section. TJs is always an adventure, I feel. To be honest, it is not my favorite place on campus because I truly never seem to learn a lot from my experiences at TJs but I sucked it up and went for my group. I am really hoping to get my research paper done and then head to TJs soon because I feel the sooner the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment