Tuesday, May 5, 2009

the film projects

The film projects were very interesting. Some of the movies I enjoyed, like Bladerunner, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. But the others were kind of different. I like Metropolis okay, but it was kind of long. The one I like least was the one I cannot even remember the name of. Oh yeah, it was Chinatown. Anyways, I liked that we could do the paper in groups, otherwise it would have been a whole lot of work for everyone to do individually. 
I liked that we had to sit and think about the films and relate them to our class in some way. It made watching them much more interesting, and we could do something entertaining but call it educational. 
The movie Bladerunner was my favorite out of the movies we had to watch. It kind of reminded me of Jurassic Park which was my favorite movie for the longest time. Just something about the creating of new things out of science interests me. But humans would be really weird, so I hope they don't ever start actually doing that. However, they probably do.
After watching Breakfast At Tiffany's my friend showed me the song and I have been obsessed with it ever since. It's by 'Deep Blue Something'. In fact, I'm listening to it right now.
If you keep doing the film assignments, I recommend keeping it a group project, because college students obviously need help learning to work together as demonstrated by our class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment