Sunday, November 15, 2009

S.O.S Florida

My opinion of Florida as a result of this project is the same if not worse than it was before. There are a few differences between what I thought before and my outlook has slightly changed. I no understand the role thatFlorida played in establuishing the identity of the United States and realizing that it is much more than just a hunk of land that Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue to discover. I now understand that it played a greater role than I thought. On the contrary the fact that I had to do all of the research and write a ten page paper on it and find thousands of documents related to it kinda just made me want to move to another state. Overall, my view of Florida is pretty much the same as when I walked into the classroom at the beginning of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment