Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Research Paper Topic: Landmarks of Winter Park

In my research paper, I aim to focus on Winter Park’s physical characteristics. More specifically, I want to address what specific physical landmarks mean for Winter Park in terms of the divides they created, the groups or events which they symbolized, and the overall economic as well as cultural changes which were brought about. In doing this, I will be addressing both historical facts from the 1890s while also discussing their impacts on the modern Winter Park which we know in the present day.

1 comment:

  1. Winter Park's physical characteristics are a nuisance topic. I would like to see examples of what you plan to discuss. Are you concerned with physical layout of the town or natural environment or something in between?

    ReplyDelete