Sunday, January 27, 2008

Digital History Projects

After having Dr. Chambliss for a previous class, I feel that the digital history projects we will be assigned are very effective in experiencing history in ways other than through power point lectures. In my previous history class with Dr. Chambliss we did similar types of projects, however those were mainly document based research assignments. The projects for this semesters class appear to be much more interactive and will require us to experience history with those who had first hand experiences in the history we will be studying. I have never conducted a historical interview and I am somewhat unsure of what to expect. I feel the biggest challenge in this class will be to write the biography of a local firefighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment