Thursday, January 24, 2008

stoked!

So I'm not really sure what exactly to put here, but whatever. I'm actually kind of looking forward to the project of interviewing and photographing a retired firefighter. I do a bunch of photography, mainly of people, and so having a new subject to shoot is exciting to me. I love hearing stories and I'm sure that a firefighter would have a ton about their, the line of duty, friendships and bonds and lessons learned. I think people that help others are truly inspiring and so it'll be nice to hear some stories about someone who did that as a living.

I think I remember prof. Chambliss saying something about partners? Whats going on with that? Are we supposed to pick our own partners for this project, or do they get assigned to us? Yea, I'm kinda confused.

Weee! Everyone have a good night. I have too much energy and nothing to waste it on for another couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment