Monday, April 14, 2008

Blogging again

considering it is 3:00 a.m in the morning and I am still awake doing schoolwork, and considering the amount of blogging I missed out when I forgot to blog...(?) I decide to compensate my misdeeds by blogging a second time!! (yay~~)
Speaking of the test on friday...increasing one essay question was a pretty big deal time-wise, even though the test was not much more difficult then the ones before. But since I 've never really finished any of the tests...it could be the blue book manufacturer's fault: they should search for a new technology to decrease the friction coeficient of their paper so that pens/pencils can run over the pages more smoothly to decrease the time spent...(forgive me.)

Maybe it is a little too late to ask, but I wonder if there should be a specific format to the essay questions. It's really a great thing that the points needed to answer an essay question is given. I'm just wondering, should the essay follow a "statement-example-statement-example" route to get more points?

I can't believe the semester's almost over, and we're already in the 70's (well...class-wise)! Don't people always say happy times always go by too fast? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment