Monday, April 14, 2008

Blogginginginging

argh..I always forget to blog over here (not like I keep up with my own blog...) sorry..= =
Anyways~the 2nd draft of our paper is fixed and turned in, whew...it was a busy week, test + paper = I don't know what's going on with life anymore. Guess the next step is to choose what picture to add to the final draft of the web page then~ We called the fire station and is prepared for a visit to their archives to find more stuff.

another thing I accomplished was that I finally reached my retired firefighter and set up an interview schedule. It was supposed to be last friday, but my person called thursday night and canceled, and we reset it to this friday. Life's really good this way, considering that I had 3 tests and 2 papers and 1 foxday which I will be condemned for not going to the beach.

Looking forward to everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment