Sunday, September 21, 2008

Overall Thoughts of the class

this summer i decided that i wanted to take a history class because i genuinely enjoy learning about history. it is my favorite subject and always has been. I enjoy learning about the past because i believe that the past can tell the future. I believe this because its a common fact that history does repeat itself. I chose the class that focuses on US history after the civil war because that time period is the one that interests me the most. So far i think that the class is difficult and challenging. The reading material is interesting, and its more specific detail than ive gone into before. I've learned about post civil war in past history classes, but never this in depth. I look forward to learning about the WWI and WWII era in more depth as it is a topic that interests me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment