Sunday, October 5, 2008

Working Bibliography

My Historical Winter Park essay topic is real estate in Winter Park focusing on the time period of 1900-1930. I was a little concerned when begining to look for research for this topic because it is so specific. I found many old newspaper articles in the libraries archives and they have been helpful so far. My only difficulty was trying to cite some of the newspaper articles because some of them are incomplete or do not contain author, publisher, etc. I have also found many JSTOR articles that are relevant and helpful to my topic. I still plan on finding some more book sources, as well as a few more primary sources. However, I would say at this time that i have a good hold on the paper. I have been constructing a basic thesis on the subject and am looking to start a preliminary draft in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment