Sunday, November 9, 2008

revision

This week majority of my time went into re-creating a thesis that narrows my topic. The prehistory of Central Florida has a lot of fascinating information, but i am not going to write about everything. After, i receive feedback this monday i am going to spend majority of my time this week completing this paper. It was beneficial to choose a topic that interests me, therefore i am able to look forward to continue this paper. Also i will be spending time in TJs to practice my writing skills and make this paper flawless. At the same time, i will make a few trips to the historical archive to find more detail information about the Seminole Wars. I hope to find a newsletter during that time period to get a feel for the settlers point of view towards the Indians.

No comments:

Post a Comment