Sunday, November 9, 2008

This past week has been a busy week for US History. Turning in my first rough draft was such a releif. I was glad to have that finished and over with. Then moving onto the group projects surrounding the Western Era and the gunfight at OK Corral. We watched the movie my darling clementine and i actually found it quite interesting. I didn't think i would enjoy watching an old film considering im so used to the new modern way of making films and what not but it was actually quite interesting. Although my group has trouble understanding some of the projects guidelines we all collaborated and discussed the film in detail to each gain a different understanding. I enjoyed watching the film and working with my group and am looking to continue that project this week. As for the draft, im just awaiting to get my rough draft back to continue working to acheive a finalized paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment