Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rought Draft #2

Last week we had to turn in our second rough draft. I had the majority of information that I had collected about Winter Park, and my paper was hardly even three pages, so I went to the writing center in hopes that my tutor would be able to help me out in lengthening my paper and polishing it to make it better. After meeting with my tutor, I decided that the best thing that I could do would be to research the wars effect in the entire country, and then to relate the effects to those in Winter Park. I feel as though this greatly improved my paper, and with some more proof-reading and footnotes I feel that I am on the right path. It is hard to believe that we are entering into our second to last full week of classes, finals are just around the corner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment