Monday, November 17, 2008

Work on Paper

Just a quick post about how my work is coming on the research paper. After handing in the rough draft, I feel good about the work i have so far. I have a lot of good evidence and think that i have some good analysis. I was provided with good feedback, and worked to make some good adjustments on the second draft. The one thing that i struggled with however, was correcting the use of a passive voice in my paper. I plan on going to the writing center to have them take a look and help my sort out my prose. The second draft, was not too difficult since i already had a decent first draft. I added my conclusion, and some more evidence and analysis, and i still plan on adding more. So far, i would say that i feel confident about the paper and feel good about my topic of real estate and the florida land boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment