Monday, April 20, 2009

Last Week of Class!

Well, "Bladerunner" was an interesting ending to a series of movies to watch this semester!  When applying it to history, it all came into perspective, which was totally surprising!  These films really helped play out the course in a whole new light! I really enjoyed watching these movies, it made me branch away from my love for romantic comedies!  While watching "Bladerunner," I found it extremely interesting that the movie was capturing the future in the year 2019, which is only 10 years from now!  What would we do with a planet being invaded by the creation of replicants?!  I guess technology can seem a lot scarier than it actually is in real life!  After all, the movie pointed out that "fear is painful," which is such an important philosophy to remember through life!  
I finished my scanning project and put it on the R-Drive.  I was so proud of myself for getting it done in a timely fashion!  On the note of my research paper, I went to TJs last week so I would have plenty of time to get everything done.  I have tons of work for all my classes so I have been trying to organize my time effectively.  My research paper is done, it took me some time to write a conclusion for some odd reason! I think I am going to include a couple pictures to give the paper a little more depth...I will sleep on that one and then decide.  It is a nice feeling to be ahead of the game!
Wow! It was great news finding out that our final exam is a take home exam! I feel so relieved that I just don't know what to do!  It is nice having professors recognize that take home exams are not that bad! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment