Monday, October 5, 2009

Field Report

I found writing a field Report about 'Mad' Anthony Wayne to be fairly standard. As to most reports, it required a great deal of research. Although there is abundant information about Wayne at Fort Ticonderoga I found his plan for Mount Defiance to be a little more difficult. There were plenty of images for a power point. However I am also worried that a majority of the class will cover the same topics during the presentation. I hope I have found new information not discussed with other groups. It is inevitable that some information will overlap, this I will just have to understand. I am trying to condense the information so the presentation only lasts 10 minutes. I happened to overlook the time while finishing the last aspects of the report. I was trying to make sure everything was up to par.

No comments:

Post a Comment