Friday, October 14, 2011

Primary Resource

My primary resource is a document in Rollins archive about the founder of Winter Park, Loring A. Chase.  I want to talk about his distributions on building economy of Winter Park. He built most of firms when this town at the starting position. This primary document is talking about the companies developing in the early time of this town. I notice that first group of firms all relate with Mr. Chase. For the next step, I would like to discuss more details between those firms and him. By analyzing those materials, I will know the Chase's eminent position on economic development in Winter Park. 

1 comment:

  1. What details about the company did the document provide? Is this a sales document or some other kind of information? Who created it?

    ReplyDelete