Monday, February 18, 2008

I as well forgot to blog last week, well, I remembered but I had to be on a train right after my classes on friday and in the heat of the moment, forgot thereafter. So two blogs this week should bring me back on track. Today we went to the fire station to and got a tour of everything and got a quick look at the documents that are available to us for research. My team is researching the fire concerning Rollins College, so we are lucky in being able to have most of our resurces on campus in the archives here, but it seems that the fire station has a lot too. They actually had some pictures of Rollins College fires hanging up in the firestation. I think that my partner and I are going to start researching this week so we can get going on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment