Friday, February 22, 2008

Project

This past week, my partners and I, have been doing research on our topic (the Seminole Hotel Fire) and we have discovered that is really hard to find information on the internet about this. There was almost no information about it, but I went to scholarly articles on Google, and it has a little bit of information, but not much. We are going to the archives this week, in order to gather more information about the fire in general, and more specific information, such as the causes, if there were any fatalities, how the fire department responded, and handled the fire. I also found the secondary reading exercise a little bit harder this week, since it was a picture book. But I did enjoy reading it, and I am looking forward to working on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment