Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Temple Grove

Florida has a long history of producing oranges and Winter Park is no exception. I decided to do my research on the Temple grove, where the Temple orange tree was first discovered. After searching through the archives in the library I found that the Temple grove has had a great influence on Winter Park and the surrounding area. I still haven’t done that much research yet but I plan on focusing on the importance of the Temple grove and how it has influenced Winter Park. I also plan on researching Frank Temple and the first Temple orange tree. I would like to find out how the grove has influenced the economy and other various aspects of Winter Park. I am looking forward to researching about the Temple grove and it’s importance in Winter Park history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment