Sunday, September 28, 2008

This week I met with Ms. Popkins to set up a schedule for volunteering at the museum. I will be greeting people at the front door and helping them sign in as well as doing a research project to help with the sidewalk history festival that Winter Park holds every year. My part of the research project is about the culture trends of the 1990s and important events during that time. I will be researching events within Winter Park, national, and international levels. This will be fairly easy for me because my RCC class is Culture of the 1990s so I can collaborate information from both classes. As for my paper, I have not been able to do as much research this week as in the past but I have continued to look at newspaper articles about theatre productions and musical events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment