Saturday, October 18, 2008

This week I was able to find more on the real estate in Winter Park. I read a really good article that gave me a lot of information about how the creation of Disney affected the urban sprawl in the central Florida area. I also was able to find more about the general housing units in Winter Park. From researching in the archives yesterday I came across a very interesting article that went into detail about seven different housing developments in the central Florida area in the 70’s. It was interesting because it talked about the income level, to who lived there, as well as the problems that each development had. This gave me good information and definitely helped me with my research because I have been having a few difficulties with the topic of real estate and housing. I will definitely be hitting the archives a lot next week after fall break and start piecing my first draft of this final paper together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment