Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rough Draft

So, as always, I procrastinated writing my paper. This would not have been such a bad thing if I did not also have a rough draft due in my RCC that same day. So, after staying up until 4 in the morning two days in a row, I was a little tired and I'm not sure how well my paper ended up coming out. The paper was similar to other papers i had written, so it wasn't too different. The one thing I got a little stuck on was the chicago style compared to MLA. But now that I've worked with it a bit, I think I have a better handle on it, so I can perfect it for the final draft. This rough draft definatly helped me get into the mindset of what the final will look like, and since I really only need to comb through it, I hope that it will not take as much time to turn in the final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment