Sunday, October 4, 2009

Major General John Burgoyne

Major General John Burgoyne was one of the main characters in the book. There was a lot of information about him and his campaign in Saratoga. The problem was that me and my partner did not plan accordingly. We were one of the first ones to present and we did not prepare as well as we should have. Many written accounts on Burgoyne has been published and picking the right one was the hard part of researching. Many of them just glanced over his life some went on every detail and some was concise with their information. We made a powerpoint presentation but it there was technical difficulties so we were limited with the visuals that we could have shown. Overall, I thought it was an okay presentation and me and my partner could have done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment