Thursday, September 29, 2011

    There are many subjects to touch upon when discussing Winter Park. At first I thought about doing my research paper on the racial history of Winter Park, but then I decided to do it on the landscape of Winter Park. There is so much to be explored on the topic of Winter Park's landscape. For one thing, Winter Park was once unoccupied before the 1850s, so in my research paper I would discuss the development of homes and businesses in Winter Park. I could also talk about the development of the railroad. I could link these topics with how these developments influenced the inflow of residents, residential life and attractors. I could also discuss the introduction of orange trees, which had not been there before, to the Winter Park area.

No comments:

Post a Comment